Friday, May 10, 2019

MuckFest Boston Here I come!

Well, I've been talking about this for months and now I'm just about 1 week out from race 1 of 5 - Boston, here we come!  I love that this year's race schedule starts and ends on 2 VERY important dates - May 18 in Boston is my hubby's birthday. And how cool that this will his first mud run AND first trip to Boston. And come September 14 - Mark and I are planning to bring the family out to Denver and will be celebrating our 16 year wedding anniversary in the mud together!

I know my dad is looking down from Heaven relishing in the attention we are bringing to the MS Society and his legacy...we had our moments no doubt - but he was a loyal dad who I could always count on to be there for me!

This is my purpose! More to come...

#MuckMS
#MicrosoftLife

No comments:

Post a Comment